5.04.2009

coffee break.


So, I got fired today.


It went something like this ;


I walked to the time clock, got stopped and told I needed to talk to Dawn before I did anything. I walked back into her office, knowing what was coming. She told me that sales are down, yadda yadda yadda. I can't retract my two weeks notice because they were going to let me go anyway. She said "Payroll is down, so if you don't mind going home, that'd be great." I just kind of stared blankly at her for a minute and said "So you want me to work the rest of this week, knowing I'm just gonna be fired anyway?" And she kind of nodded. So I got up and walked out, taking all my stuff with me.


I don't really have the emotional capacity to deal with everyone else today. I might just go chill with Jenn, where nothing is too serious for me.


Goooood gravy.
It would be awesome if you took two seconds out of your busy life to listen to a song that really describes my mood for today.
Coffee Break - forever the sickest kids.

1 comment:

  1. I did.
    I don't know if it's because I'm in a mood, but it made me cry.

    I like it, though.

    ReplyDelete

ayye.